1.Due to popular demand by the staff members, the scheduled talk by Mr. Smith will take place _____ Room 15 instead of Room 20 as was first planned.
2．I extend my sincere _____ to the family and friends of John Miller, who has suddenly left us at the age of 54.
3. Hotel employees are reminded to be _____ and courteous, especially to first-time guests.
4. The government issued a warning to local companies that all waste must be disposed of _____ or they will face heavy fines.
5. Golf Weekly is a newly published magazine that caters _____ to experienced and inexperienced golfers who are just learning to play the game.
6. We are seeking an _____ to represent us in talks with our Japanese clients.
7. Following a widespread dispute over wages, both parties involved _____ came to an agreement to end the three-month walkout, as the company offered higher wages and job guarantees.